Here is Chemical Flowmeter Valve supplier talking about Advantages of pneumatic ball valves compared to other types of valves.
If you have any idea about Pneumatic Ball Valve, welcome to contact us and discuss.
Compared with other types of valves, pneumatic ball valves have angular stroke output torque, which is quick, stable and reliable, and is suitable for a wide range of applications, as well as the following advantages:
- The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the valve stem, which makes the valve stem smooth and flexible for long-term operation.
- Anti-static function: a spring is arranged between the ball, the valve stem, and the valve body, and the static electricity generated during the switching process can be derived.
- Since the material such as polytetrafluoroethylene has good self-lubricating property and the friction loss with the sphere is small, the service life of the pneumatic ball valve is long.
- The fluid resistance is small: pneumatic ball valve is the smallest of the fluid resistance of all valve classification, even the reduced diameter pneumatic ball valve, its fluid resistance is quite small.
- Stem seal is reliable: Since the valve stem only rotates and does not move up and down, the packing seal of the valve stem is not easy to break, and the sealing capacity increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
- The sealing performance of the valve seat is good: the sealing ring made of an elastic material such as PTFE is easy to seal, and the valve sealing ability of the pneumatic ball valve increases with the increase of the medium pressure.
- The fluid resistance is small, and the ball valve with full diameter has basically no flow resistance.
- Simple structure, small size, and lightweight.
If you are interested in Pneumatic Flanged Ball Valve, please inform us firstname.lastname@example.org.